Friday, November 6, 2009

I miss Rihanna and Chris Brown


I'm sorry but I am still sad about Rihanna and Chris Brown. I thought they were such a cute couple, before he went and beat her. I remember reading that and thinking, there is no way that it's true, and that he actually hit, and bite her. I didn't even know people still bite each other. I thought that was something that I did to my brother when I was like 4 years old. In her interview with Diane Sawyer, she still talks about Chris and says that she doesn't hate him. How can she say that, he beat her and then go back to him and say she still loves her. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33717847/ns/entertainment-celebrities/z




Image: Rihanna, Diane Sawyer

2 comments:

  1. I think it was for publicity. Her new album is coming out and she just happens to finally be talking about Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rihanna's album and Chris Brown's new album are actually coming out at the same time, coincidence!?!

    ReplyDelete