Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Taking a Break

As I sit in the library studying for our new media final tomorrow, I needed to take a break. Right now, I am justifying this by telling myself this is better than stopping to go on Faceboook. This is at least a little bit productive. I'm also secretly hoping that if my teacher is reading this and feeling compassionate to the students who are on campus looking miserable, that she will possibly grade this because if I counted correctly, I'm one blog behind. If not, it was worth a try. As the semester unwinds, I feel very confident leaving this class, knowing that I learned a great deal. I'm just hoping that it is reflected in my final tomorrow, haha. But seriously, this course was one where throughout the semester I never asked myself why I was learning this, or when was I ever going to use this information, as I so often do in all of my other classes. This was the most real life class I have taken and I'm very glad I decided to do so. I'm also really proud of myself for what I was able to accomplish. If you had told me at the beginning of this course that I was going to be able to keep my own blog, and update pictures, and actively contribute to our own Wiki, and add and edit hyperlinks; I would have told you that you were seriously nutty. Well, my time limit on my break is up, so that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment