Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bye, Bye, Tiger

I am writing this blog because I missed one earlier this semester, and it's sad to say that it may be an end of an era. The most ridiculous thing to me that the way he got caught cheating on his wife was his due to his tech inexperience. He apparantly left his mistress reading, according to US Weekly,

“Hey, it’s, uh, it’s Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That’s it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye.”

Like, come on, seriously?

1 comment:

  1. As more comes out about what he did, the more respect I lose for him. At a certain point I have to wonder if his wife knew about certain things. How could he keep 10 affairs a secret?

    ReplyDelete